Hello Friend, do you know that the full form of KYC is “Know Your Customer” and full form of KYC in hindi is “अपनें ग्राहक को जानो ”. This is the document with the help of which the bank can identify its account holders like the identity of the account holder, address of the account holder, etc. In this way, the chances of fraud are reduced to a large extent. That’s is why Full KYC compliance has been made mandatory for the bank to accomplish.
If your bank account is not updated completely, due to non-compliance with complete KYC requirements then your account may be temporarily suspended by the bank for operation purposes. So, until you get your bank account updated with KYC, you can’t able to perform the banking-related operation in your bank account.
- Bank Of Baroda Balance Check / Enquiry 1 Missed Call / SMS Se Kaise Kare?
- ATM Card Expire Ho Gaya New Card Kaise Milega????
If you want to update KYC for your BOB bank account and you want to download BOB KYC form PDF, then you have come to the right place. You need to simply go down to download section and download your Bank Of Baroda KYC application form and resolve your issue easily.
BOB KYC form PDF Download (Bank Of Baroda KYC Form PDF)
To download, BOB KYC application form PDF Download, just click on the link given below. After this, the form will open and appear on the device’s screen. You can easily save it by clicking the “Save or download” icon. So just download and save this form now.
“Bank Of Baroda BOB KYC Form PDF Download Link”
In this way, you will get an access to Bank of Baroda KYC form PDF. Get the printout of this form for further action.
Disclaimer: Copyright of this KYC Form is with Bank Of Baroda. We are providing this form for educational and helping purposes. If this form has been altered or any other problem arises, then we shall not be responsible in any way. You are alone responsible for downloading and using this form.
Bank of Baroda KYC Form Fill up Process
Now for completing KYC with the help of this form, the requirement is to fill up this KYC form properly. You are required to fill up some necessary details in the Form:
- Details related to your BOB bank account like Full Name, Bank Account Number, Customer ID, etc.
- Details related to your occupation and Annual Income to be filled up.
- Identity-related information of the account holder should be filled up in the right place.
- Address proof-related information like Correspondence / local address details, Current / Permanent address details, of the account holder to be filled up at the right place.
- Enter personal contact details information like Mobile Number, valid Email address.
- Paste your latest passport size photo at the appropriate place as mentioned on the KYC form.
In this way, you need to fill up simple information in the KYC Form. Once you have entered all the above information, BOB KYC Form fillup will be completed.
How To Update Bank Of Baroda Account KYC
So, in this way, you have got your Bank Of Baroda KYC application form downloaded and also filled up properly. Now, with this form, attached Xerox copy of your one identity proof and one address proof. After this, Self attest these identity documents, to complete the process.
Your documentation work is finished now. Get this set of documents submitted to the your bank branch. After submission of this form, BOB bank KYC will be updated in 1 to 3 working days.
- Bank Of Baroda Me Mobile Number Register / Change Kaise Kare?
- ATM Pin Bhul Jane Par Isko Forgot / Reset Karne Ke 2 Sabse Aasaan Tarike
- BOB Mobile Banking Online Register Aur Activate Kaise Kare? Complete Process
We hope that you may know now how to obtain a PDF download of Bank of Baroda KYC Form, how to filled this form, and how to use it to complete your all KYC related requirements. If you need any form, then tell us in the Comment section. We will try to make it available to use as early as possible.
If you get benefitted from this post then share this post and inform at least 3 persons about this website. Thanks for giving your valuable time in reading this entire post.
Leave a Reply